JASCO is pleased to announce two new instruments for the measurement of Vibrational Circular Dichroism (VCD). The new product line-up consists of the new stand-alone Model FVS-6000 VCD Spectrometer
as well an add-on Model VFT-4000 VCD accessory for the Jasco 4000 and 6000 line of FTIR Spectrometers.
Features of the new systems include:
- Digital Signal Processing (DSP) to enhance sensitivity
- Thermally stabilized modulator system to eliminate baseline drift
- Extra large dewar to allow up to 15 hours of operation without refill
- Innovative auto-alignment system to eliminate linear anisotropy artifacts rather than correcting for them
- High intensity ceramic light source for maximum energy and lifetime up to ten years
- Optional accessory for auto-sampling
Both systems are capable of measuring conventional IR Absorption along with Vibrational CD and are controlled from the same Spectra Manager II spectroscopy software suite.
JASCO has been the leading manufacturer of CD, VCD and other chiroptical instrumentation since the 1960s. With offices and dealers worldwide we are able to provide the research community with quality products and experienced support for any application.