This intensive 1-day training course will introduce fluorescence spectroscopy, outline common sample handling methods and provide guidance on the JASCO Spectra Manager software for instrument control and data analysis functions. This course is designed for all levels of FP-6000 or 8000 instrument users.Theory of Fluorescence Spectroscopy:
- The JASCO FP-6000/8000 series instruments – use and maintenance
- Sampling applications of fluorescence spectroscopy
- Instrument control: Spectra Measurement, Time Course, Fixed Wavelength, Intensity Monitor, Quantitative Analysis and 3-D Spectra Measurement
- Spectra Analysis: spectra view features, processing commands and data output
- A simple fluorescence spectrum
- Optimization of fluorescence data collection
- Liquid and Solid sample accessories, Peltier sample accessories
Application training is for JASCO Instrument owners/users only.
Add to Mobile Calendar:
Easton, Maryland, USA
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
or call (800)333-5272 for rates.
Add to Calendar via iCal