This two-day course will discuss FT-IR sample preparation for transmission and reflection methods of sample analysis. From theory to the essentials of data manipulation, this course will appeal to all FT-IR users.
Accessories and Techniques for FT-IR Sample Analysis:
- Theory of Infrared Spectroscopy
- Principles of Fourier Transform (FT-IR)
- Introduction to sample analysis
Infrared Analysis Methods:
- Infrared transmission
- Infrared reflection accessories
Library Searching and Data Manipulation:
- Library database search procedures and electronic data manipulation - why, when and how.
Infrared Reflection Accessories:
- Infrared reflection accessories, analysis methods
- Sample analysis using FT-IR Microscopy
- Hands-on exercises - examination of various sample accessories
Application training is for JASCO Instrument owners/users only.
October 24-25, 2016
Add to Mobile Calendar:
Easton, Maryland, USA
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
or call (800)333-5272 for rates.
Add to Calendar via iCal