This intensive 1-day training course will introduce Polarimetry measurements, outline common sample handling methods and provide guidance on the JASCO Spectra Manager software for instrument control and data analysis functions. This course is designed for all levels of P-1000/2000 instrument users.Theory of Polarimetry:
- The JASCO P-1000/P-2000 series instruments – use and maintenance
- Sampling applications of Polarimetry
- Instrument control: Polarimeter Measurement, Time Course
- Polarimeter Analysis: data processing commands & output
- A simple Polarimeter data collection
- Optimization of Polarimetry data collection
- Liquid sample accessories, Peltier sample accessories
Application training is for JASCO Instrument owners/users only.
Add to Mobile Calendar:
Easton, Maryland, USA
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
or call (800)333-5272 for rates.
Add to Calendar via iCal