CHROMNAV CHROMATOGRAPHY DATA SYSTEM
ChromNAV is a powerful modular software designed for a variety of chromatography applications from fast analysis using UHPLC and SFC to routine analytical separations to the control of preparative chromatography using intelligent fractionation.
Built around a server based error free ethernet protocol, instrument control and data acquisition is designed for 24/7 fault free operation. JASCO’s proprietary LC-Net II protocol gives the highest data reliability even for high acquisition rates used by UHPLC PDA detectors.
The ChromNAV user interface is a modern design with a typical look and feel similar to many common programs that run in Windows XP and Windows 7 operating systems. With the easy-to-use intuitive, and versatile interface; everything from instrument set-up, to sequence control, to data analysis and advanced reporting can be learned very quickly.
The database structure has been designed to make GxP and regulatory compliance requirements such as 21 CFR part 11 completely secure.
- Easy to operate and easy to learn
- Controls JASCO X-LC Series, LC-2000 Series, LC-1500 Series, and more
- Controls up to four systems simultaneously
- Collect data from third party detectors such as ECD or radiochemical detectors
- Data sampling rates up to 100 Hz and is compatible with UHPLC detectors
- PDA Detector control and data analysis as standard
Optional plug-in modules for further application such as:
- Spectra Manager - for advanced spectral analysis for UV, CD, PDA and Fluorescence detectors
- ChromNAV CFR – for Regulatory Compliance including 21 CFR part 11
- ChromNAV GPC – for GPC/SEC calculation
- ChromNAV Frac – for controlling a range of fraction collectors for sample purification
*Operates in Windows XP, Vista and 32 bit Windows 7
*Reporting functions require Microsoft Word and Excel version 2003 or later.
SF-NAV is software for the control and process management of SFE systems and preparative SFC systems.