Coupled with the JASCO V-7000 UV/Vis/NIR Spectrophotometers, the instrument system provides measurements of challenging samples with dramatically reduced noise and excellent
photometric stability. The incidence and collection angles can also be set in a synchronous mode, simultaneously rotating the sample stage and integrating sphere. Alternatively, the incidence and collection angles can be individually declared in an asynchronous mode. The polarization properties of a sample can also be examined using P or S polarization or by setting the desired polarization angles.
• PC control of instrument conditions such as incidence and collection angles and spectrum measurement parameters
• Wide range of instrument wavelengths, from the ultraviolet to near infrared region
• Superior photometric stability using a double-beam optical configuration
• Individual control of incidence and collection angles
• Standard polarization measurement capability
• Purpose-built sample holder simplifies loading/removal of samples