JASCO offers two innovative FT-IR Microscope accessories, the IRT-5000 and IRT-7000, providing several new functions that drastically improve infrared microspectroscopy analyses. Both microscope systems can be easily interfaced with either the FT/IR-4000 or FT/IR-6000 spectrometer, offering the most advanced microscopy and imaging systems available in the market today. Coupling JASCO's proven technology for infrared spectroscopy (accumulated over 50 years) and with the most advanced optical design, the IRT-5000 and 7000 offer the best solution for even the most challenging sample analyses.
• High optical throughput
• Excellent signal to noise ratio
• High spatial resolution
• Operational flexibility
• Expandable capabilities
• Full range of accessories
FT-IR Micro-Area Analysis - IQ Mapping
JASCO's new FT-IR microscope systems feature an innovative capability for sample analysis, "IQ Mapping". This function enables automated multi-point mapping, line mapping and IR Imaging analyses of a microscopic area with a manual sample stage and a single element detector. The microscope system automatically scans the specified points or area, rapidly collecting a full spectrum of each point without moving the sample stage. The IQ Mapping function can provide a measurement of a maximum area of 400 µm square using the 16× Cassegrain objective. The combination of IQ Mapping with the automated XYZ stage provides a wide area analysis capability.
• Single point
• Line Mapping
• Grid Mapping
• Micro-ATR Mapping
IQ Mapping with automatic X-Y-Z stage
• Wide-area Mapping
• Multi-ATR Mapping
Linear array detector and rapid scan
• IR Imaging
• Linear array detector and step scan
• Dynamic Imaging
A wide range of data acquisition modes provides the best solution for almost any type of sample and application.
Exceptional visual observation quality
All microscopes are equipped with a high-resolution CMOS video camera with a 3× optical zoom capability, which allows high quality sample observation. Digital zoom function is also
available for sample visualization at much higher magnification.
The world's first cross platform software
A full-featured software package, Spectra Manager II provides convenient, and/or automatic functions and simplified operational procedures to minimize manual operations. Powerful data processing functions include 2-D and/or 3-D visualization of chemical information with all standard manipulation of spectral data.
• Superior user-friendly graphical interface
• Registration of commonly used aperture settings
• Automatic recognition of microscope objectives
• Thumbnail display (Memorizing the sample position with focus and aperture information)
• Spectrum preview to check conditions before measurement
• IQ Monitoring for simultaneous observation of the spectrum and sample image
• Data storage linked with sample image and aperture information
• Report publishing capability (JASCO Canvas)
A wide range of optional accessories is available. The microscope system can be optimized for sample application requirements.
• 5.7 inch TFT color display or Binocular
• Joystick for automated stage control
• Wavelength extension options
• ATR objectives and pressure sensor
• Grazing angle objective and IR polarizer
• Sample purge and vacuum options
• Sample observation options(Visible polarizer, Fluorescence observation andrefractive objectives (10×, 20×)