The Irtronµ offers unprecedented convenience and ease of use, compatible with the JASCO FT/IR-4000 and 6000 series FT-IR instruments. The microscope accessory installs into the spectrometer sample compartment in seconds without optical alignment. The state-of-the-art optical design guarantees high throughput for highly sensitive measurements of samples approaching 20 microns. The Irtronµ can be operated with the integrated touch panel or via a PC using the Spectra Manager™ II software interface. The sample is observed with the integrated color CCD camera and a 5 inch TFT color LCD monitor. JASCO’s unique ATOS (Aperture Through Optical System) provides simultaneous viewing of the sample image and sampling location specified by the aperture.
• Can be easily set into the sample compartment within seconds. No optical alignment is required before measurements.
• Three measurement modes are available including: Transmittance, Reflectance, and ATR analysis.
• DLATGS detector in FT-IR main instrument (standard)
• MCT detector or Near IR optimized detector available (optional)
• Optional sampling accessories for liquid and powder samples
• Unique sample observation system allows complete view of sample, even during measurements.
• Data acquisition and processing are performed by the Spectra Manager Software. Spectral data can be stored with a video capture of the sample view.