The IRT-5000 FT-IR Microscope employs a mid-band MCT detector as standard, while up to two detectors can be installed simultaneously to expand the spectral range of the microscope. The standard "IQ Mapping" function allows multi-point, line, area and ATR mapping experiments without moving the sample stage, in addition to single-point measurements. An optional automatic X-Y-Z sample stage enables auto-focus and mapping analysis of a large sample area. With the addition of a linear array detector, the microscope can be easily upgraded for IR imaging in the field.
• IQ Mapping without moving sample stage
• Dual detector capability and user replaceable detectors
• Multiple objective capability and automatic switching
• Exceptional visual observation quality
• IQ Monitoring for simultaneous observation of the spectrum and sample image
• Spectrum preview to check conditions before measurement
• Data storage linked with sample image and aperture information