The IRT-7000 offers two detectors as standard; a 16-channel linear array detector for infrared sample imaging and a single-point MCT detector. The combination of the standard automatic sample stage and "IQ Mapping" function allows mapping analyses of a large sample area, multi-area ATR mapping, and IR imaging of a specific area with extremely high spatial resolution and excellent sensitivity in a short time. With the combination of the FT/IR-6000 and the step scan option, this system offers an advanced capability for dynamic imaging as well as time-resolved measurements of a specific area. For multivariate analysis, the PCA (Principal Component Analysis) software package is standard.
• IQ Mapping for advanced mapping experiments
• Rapid IR Imaging experiments
• Up to four objectives and automated switching
• Exceptional visual observation quality
• Wide area mapping and multi-ATR imaging
• Dynamic Imaging with FT-IR step-scan option
• Multivariate analysis PCA (Principal Component Analysis)