Spectra Manager II
Spectra Manager II is the latest version of the JASCO innovative cross-spectroscopy software platform. The approach of having a single platform for data analysis is a unique and powerful way to manipulate and display data from any JASCO spectroscopy system. UV/VIS/NIR, Fluorescence, FT/IR, CD, ORD, LD, Raman, FT-Raman, Polarimeter and other types of data files can be directly compared, processed, and printed together.
• 32 bit Windows® environment running under Microsoft® Windows® XP Professional
• Control of all JASCO spectroscopy products
• Control of multiple instruments from one computer
• Analysis of several types of spectral data in one package
• Users only need to be familiar with a single software package
• Flexible data display and publication quality printing
• Supports standard data formats such as ASCII, TXT and J-Camp for export to other software packages or operating systems such as Macintosh
Drivers are available to control every JASCO spectroscopy instrument system. Parameter dialogs allow simple editing of pre-saved parameter files. Data acquired from each instrument is automatically loaded to the analysis program (running in the background) in order to free up the PC and control software to acquire more data. Each instrument driver also has a module to allow for instrument hardware diagnostics and validation.
Flexible Display Features
User-friendly features include overlay printing in colors and patterns, autoscale mode, full control of style and font, customized tool bars, etc.
System Control & Data Acquisition
Drivers are available to control each JASCO spectroscopy instrument. Parameter dialogs allow easy editing of pre-saved parameter files.
Data Processing & Spectral Analysis
Several types of measurement data files (UV/Vis/NIR, FTIR, Fluorescence, etc.) can be viewed in a single window, and processed using a full range of data manipulation functions. Features include arithmetic operations, derivatives, peak detection and processing, smoothing (several methods), baseline correction, etc.
JASCO canvas allows the user to produce hard copy layouts of data to meet their own report requirements.
Macro Command Option
This software provides customized programs for a complete range of tasks including data acquisition, post-run data manipulation, report printing, etc.
Spectra Manager™ CFR
Spectra Manager CFR provides secure access and compliance features for 21 CFR Part 11; system access requires a user name and password which are assigned by the Workgroup Manager and individual Access Levels determines the access to Administrative Tools which includes instrument installation, analysis application installation, user setup, workgroup setup and security policies as well as system and application history logs. Three levels of electronic signatures are required including a creation, review, and approval stages. An audit trail is assigned to every data file recording any data manipulation on spectral data.
• Management of security information for systems, users, data and records
• Access control for secure systems by user ID and password
• Audit trail function with time-stamp for tracking records
• Three levels of electronic signatures for record integrity