This two-day course will discuss FT-IR sample preparation for transmission and reflection methods of sample analysis. From theory to the essentials of data manipulation, this course will appeal to all FT-IR users.
Accessories and Techniques for FT-IR Sample Analysis:
• Theory of Infrared Spectroscopy
• Principles of Fourier Transform (FT-IR)
• Introduction to sample analysis
Infrared Analysis Methods:
• Infrared transmission
• Infrared reflection accessories
Library Searching and Data Manipulation:
• Library database search procedures and electronic data manipulation - why, when and how.
Infrared Reflection Accessories:
• Infrared reflection accessories, analysis methods
• Sample analysis using FT-IR Microscopy
• Hands-on exercises - examination of various sample accessories
February 12-13, 2014
April 30-May 1, 2014
September 10-11, 2014
November 12-13, 2014
or call (800)333-5272 for rates.
Add to Mobile Calendar: Add to Calendar via iCal