This intensive 1-day training course will introduce UV-visible and NIR spectroscopy, outline common sample handling methods and provide guidance on the JASCO Spectra Manager software for instrument control and data analysis functions. This course is designed for all levels of UV-visible/NIR spectrophotometer users.Theory of UV-Visible Spectroscopy:
- JASCO V-700 series instruments – use and maintenance
- Sampling applications of UV-visible/NIR spectroscopy
- Instrument control: Spectra Measurement, Time Course, Fixed Wavelength, Abs/%T Monitor, Quantitative Analysis
- Spectra Analysis: spectra view features, processing commands and data output
- A simple UV-visible spectrum
- Optimization of UV-visible measurement
- Liquid and Solid sample accessories, temperature sample accessories
Application training is for JASCO Instrument owners/users only.
Add to Mobile Calendar:
Easton, Maryland, USA
Email : email@example.com
or call (800)333-5272 for rates.
Add to Calendar via iCal